Dear Doctor, I have tried many tooth pastes and I used to do brush for minimum of 15-20 minutes, but still my teeth are getting yellow. I am working in a MNC company and you can understand who embarrassed it feels in high society and colleagues. So kindly suggest me what to do for brighten and white teeth. Also some stones type thing in the deep of my inner teeth.

Dear Doctor, I have tried many tooth pastes and I used to...
You can try baking powder with the help of cotton on teeth for removing yellowness of teeth. And visit to dentist for that problem.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist brush twice daily especially at night
Naturally our teeth colour ranges from pearly white to pale yellow so everyone cannot hv white teeth. Get scalling n polishing done by dentist. If you r not happy with your teeth shade later, you can get bleaching done by dentist which'll lighten your teeth by 2-3 shades. Alternatively you can use a teeth whitening toothpaste such as snowdent after scalling. Whitening gels used daily along with customized dental trays provided by dentist r also available in the market. Avoid heavily coloured foods, tea n coffee, cool drinks, smoking n tobacco products as they stain teeth.