Hi Doctor, I am a 33years married male. My work profile makes me to travel within and out of India, which enforce to depend upon outside food. I am feeling stiffness in the whole body since last couple of months, especially in the legs under the knees. Sometimes it becomes very painful to wake up in the morning. Please suggest.

Hi Doctor, I am a 33years married male. My work profile m...
use rasnasaptak katha,kutuchukadi oil
It may be because of lack of exercises and unhealthy food habits. You may be suffering from nutritional deficiency.
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day.