I have pain in left knee for past few days its pain internally there's a little swelling but I feel nothing difficult in walking and daily routine exercise so what should I do please advice me.

I have pain in left knee for past few days its pain inter...
Do ice pack for 20 minutes and avoid some exercise.
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day.
It may be because of early osteoarthritis. You need to take care of your knees. Regular exercises for knee will help.