I am 24 year girl. I have a problem of pcos since 5 years. My period s are irregular. I take consult with gynecologist take contraception pills regularly for 2 years, it was my worst experience when I take this medicine my body became unshaped, and have many side effects. I didn't get relief. After that l can't take medicine I control my weight and my period s come but when I put up weight it again stopped. Still I gave no periods for last 2 months. Please suggest some natural therapy so that my periods are regular.

I am 24 year girl. I have a problem of pcos since 5 years...
best remedy is get married and have child it will may be all regularised
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine cimicifuga 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days. -
Avoid all milk and milk products. Avoid all bakeryitems and fried items. Take only salad and fruits at night. Walk 45 min a day. Take 3 drops of haridrarasa in plain water and drink 2 times a day. In months you will have results.
Thanks for expecting assertive health and progressive fitness, its you r committed for d same. All it demands in person examination and personalized approach with your participation in exercise and sports activity. Ayurveda detox and rasayan therapy sure have awesome outcome.