My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However, he passes motion only once every 3-4 days. Now it's been 5 days. Should we be worried about it? Is there anything which can be given to him?

My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However,...
Its absolutely normal for a breastfed infant to pass stools once in 3-4 days, some even pass once in 7-8 days.
It is normal, as long as his abdomen is soft, and he continues to take milk, and his other activities are normal. You can wait till seven days.
Place a glycerine suppository (paediatric) into his anus to soften stool since he has not passed stool for 5 days (not for regular use), give him little water daily around 60 ml in a day divided into small amounts using a spoon. You can also try 60 ml juice in divided amount (without sugar).
Since the child is exclusively on breast feed, you shd include more liquids in your diet. Take water, fruits, nimbupani, buttermilk, coconut water etc. Considering the hot weather, the baby needs to be fed more frequently.