I gave breastfeed to my kid till 2 years but now I stop giving him. From last 3-4 days I felt pain in my left side of breast. I can't lie upside down on my bed while sleeping.

Probably it is an engirged breast. The milk produced is pent up. Try manually emptying your breast of milk and then see if it feels better. Or it can be be a simple infection that usually occurs in lactating mothers called mastitis. But in this case it may be associated with fever rigors and induration of breast tissue. If not treated it can progress to an abscess.
If you have fever and redness in your breast go to a doc otherwise buy a breast pump from a chemist (around Rs50- or so) and try extracting milk, may get relief, if not consult a doc. Meanwhile can take pain killer/anti-inflammatory medicine, Hot fomentation/सिकाई can also help.
Engorgement of breast is often bilateral. Unilateral discomfort and pain may be resulting from injury to breast tissue like hitting of child head or any kind of blunt jerk or concussion. Homeopathic medicines are safe and effective in treating your condition within 2-3 days. Consult earliest.
Though you have done the right thing in stopping breast feeding, for how long now, have you stopped it. Milk production subsides gradually, and it may be because of the collection, that they may be full, swollen and hurting. Please be sure there is no redness and you are not running fever. These are signs of a breast abscess. You may get an ultrasound of the breast to be more sure of the problem.