I want to control my blood pressure? When I eat, hot or cold item my teeth pains. How to get relief from this? Please help me.

I want to control my blood pressure? When I eat, hot or c...
Hi. You might be having cavities. Visit dentist to undergo fillings or root canal.
Hello, Few lifestyle changes can help you in controlling and preventing the high blood pressure, even if you're taking blood pressure medication. Eat healthy foods. Consume more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, poultry, fish and low-fat dairy foods. Eat less saturated fat and trans fat. Decrease the salt in your diet. So, avoid eating processed foods, such as canned soups or frozen dinners which contains extra salt in it. Keeping a healthy weight, or losing weight if you're overweight or obese, can help you control your high blood pressure and lower your risk of related health problems. Increase physical activity which can help lowering your blood pressure, manage stress, reduce your risk of several health problems. Get indulged in regular exercising (if your doctor allows you). Limit alcohol. Even if you're healthy, alcohol can raise your blood pressure. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation. Don't smoke. Tobacco injures blood vessel walls and speeds up the process of hardening of the arteries. Reduce stress as much as possible. Practice healthy coping techniques, such as muscle relaxation, deep breathing or meditation. Getting regular physical activity and plenty of sleep can help, too. Monitor your blood pressure at home. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicine - Schwabe’s Essentia Aurea/ thrice daily which is a cardio-tonic which helps in maintaining blood pressure, improves muscle tone of the heart and narrowing of blood vessels.
Dear lybrate-user, your teeth have become sensitive to hot/cold food-stuff and water. Sensitivity may occur due to a variety of causes, the most common being: 1. Brushing your teeth too hard 2. Gum diseases 3. Dental cavity if you are applying too much pressure while brushing, it is likely to lead to a condition called as attrition, wherein the the outermost tough layer of the teeth (enamel) begins to wear, exposing the underlying structures that are more sensitive to cold stuff. If that is the case, you need to use a soft brush and put minimal pressure on your teeth while brushing. Also, you must switch to an anti-sensitivity toothpaste which will help reduce your problem to a considerable extent. In case you have an inadequately maintained oral hygiene, is likely that you may have developed a gum problem, which is manifesting as sensitivity. For that, you would be required to get a thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist. It will solve your problem. Besides the above, dental cavities also cause abnormal sensations to cold water. You will have to get it checked from a dentist, and if such a cavity is present, it may require a filling. Send you an appropriate prescription. Hope that helps.
Get a detailed dental check up done, if xray is needed then get it done. You can use dental toothpastes like (sensodent- k from indoco, vantej from Dr. Reddy's) for now to control the sensitivity. But, still a dental xray is a must to determine whether you are having dental caries which are deep and close to the dental pulp. If it is so, then root canal treatment is needed followed by dental crown.
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelf or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto your tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get your teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of your problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.