I had my angioplasty five years back From last one year I am having swelling in my leg. It worsens as the day proceeds. Nephrologist Dr. kale after seeing all test said there is no problem in kidney. All my heart test were also ok. I was diagnosed fatty liver last month. Please suggest.

I had my angioplasty five years back
From last one year I...
Fatty liver is graded and if grade 2, it can be prevented from becoming grade 4 leading to liver failure. Fatty liver means presence of fat cells on top of delcate liver cells, causing pressure on them making their functioning low. You can/ cannot reverse fatty liver, opinion is divided for grade 2, no harm in using less fats & do some exercise who you must be because of cardiac condition, drink juice of lemon plus a spoon of honey with warm water on empty stomach in morning, drink apple cider vinegar, a spoon with honey or juice, all of the above burn fats in body including liver. Try for a month and get tested by ultrasound to know fresh status of liver. Remember healthy liver cells rejuvinate very fast, provided you do not take any toxic food or medicines like heavy antibiotics.