Hello doctor I feel some sensitivity in my teeth after morning brush I use regularly regularly I brush two times then I feel pain why.

Hello doctor I feel some sensitivity in my teeth after mo...
You might be suffering from tooth sensitivity, this is caused by faulty brushing method or periodontitits you must improve your brushing technique and use desensitizing toothpaste.
The sensitivity occurs when the outer layer enamel is damaged and the inner layer dentin is exposed. This occurs due to brushing your teeth too vigorously and for long time. Apply vantej toothpaste over the teeth for 5 mins then do normal brushing. Use soft toothbrush, use senquel ad mouthwash twice in day for 5 mins.
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelf or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto your tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get your teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of your problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.