Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), DYA (DIPLOMA IN YOG & AYURVED), D.I.H.M (DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT)
8 years experience
Ask Free Question
this is due to early degenerative changes. consult privately with X-RAY T-L spine report
1) Do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min., afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min.
2) Start natural calcium supplement.
3) Do regular stretching exercise
4) In yoga DO BHUJANGASAN, HALASAN & SURYANAMASKAR.
U must start ayurvedic medicines to
1) Strengthen bones & muscles.
2) Stop further degeneration of joint.
3) Healing of joint.
4) Release muscular spasm even chronic.
5) Reduce swelling & pain.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.