My teeth are yellow I used many toothpaste but there is no gain how can I get rid of yellow teeth.

My teeth are yellow I used many toothpaste but there is n...
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist. U may require bleaching
Get a scaling followed by whitening.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening.