I went for root canal treatment and after two three setting he advice me to remove my tooth.

I went for root canal treatment and after two three setti...
Its strategy and planning of treatment. In my opinion, rct leads to tooth extraction ultimately later or sooner.
Starting of rct is not the garantee of saving tooth. During rct sometimes tooth may not respond well or there may be any anatomical difficulty. In that condition dentist advice for extraction so keep faith and follow whatever your dentist says. If you have any doubt you can get second opinion. But without any clinical and radiographical examination nothing can be quoted.
If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. If the infection is severe & if can be noticed only after opening into the tooth, extraction of tooth is required.
May b the caries has damaged too much of the hard tissue or root canals r not accessible