I have a pain in my teeth the pain is very harmful for me and my teeth become black and my teeth is aso in danger so what should I do?

I have a pain in my teeth the pain is very harmful for me...
There must be a decay on that tooth if its painful than its deep so take an xray and get root canal treatment done on that tooth.
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
It may b a non vital tooth u may require rct or epicoectomy n cap consult a maxillofacial surgeon