6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Arthritis is swelling of joints with pain, stiffness.
There are some methods you can apply for relief:
• Do exercise such as walking that strength your muscles and move your joint. From movement of joint you got relief from pain and stiffness. •Gentle massage your joints with lukewarm oil. You can use medicated oil. You can apply ice packs and heat with warm water bottle on your painful area.
• If you are obese then lose some weight. Heavy weight make strain on your joint and causes pain.
• Take healthy diet avoid junk foods. Take diet rich in calcium such as milk, cheese. Do not take stress.
• you can take physiotherapy advice.
• Stretch your body lightly in the morning when get out from the bed.
• Eat healthy diet green leafy vegetables and fruits.
* Take one teaspoon of haldi with milk it will reduce your swelling.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.