Sir, I have pimples in my face. I am worried about this. please says some tip to get rid of this problem.

Sir, I have pimples in my face. I am worried about this. ...
These are the methods to treat fastly pimples: • Imbalance in hormone level causes excessive sebum production and causes acne. So do not take stress and do exercise daily such as running, jogging and long breathing exercises. • Do YOGASANA daily. Especially do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA daily. • Use oil free face wash and drink 7 -8 glass of water daily. • Do not touch your pimple because your finger transfer bacteria to it and make it worse. If you touch it then clean your face with water. • Take cucumber and papaya pulp. Mix it well and add 1 tablespoon Turmeric. Make a paste and apply it on face and leave it for 15 minutes. • Steam your face to open the pores, which in turn clear the skin. Steam your face for a couple of minutes. • Take 2 teaspoon of RAKTASHODAK SYRUP of BAIDYANATH company once a day.