I have a mouth ulcer. Please advice me what I have to do to overcome this problem. I am facing this problem since last 10 days.

I have a mouth ulcer. Please advice me what I have to do ...
Dear lybrate-user, there are several reasons for mouth ulcers, you may visit a qualified dentist for a detailed and thorough examination of your oral cavity and then seek an appropriate advise as suggested by the dentist.
Apply anabel gel1% over the ulcerated area. Leave for 2 min and then rinse. Do this for 3 days at least 2-3 times a day.
Please apply zytee gel daily twice also do see your dentist to rule out the disease/ cause.
If the mouth ulcer is causing a lot of pain, gently rub a small ice cube over the spot or rinse your mouth with ice-cold water. You could also chew on a clove bud (lavang) and direct the juice generated to the area where the ulcer is located. Clove buds are a great ingredient to cure sore throat too. To prevent the ulcerated area from getting infected, make it a point to rinse your mouth with a little salt water. Remember, this won’t make the ulcer disappear, but it can help reduce the pain. Honey is a natural humectant. It helps reduce scarring and hastens the process of new tissue growth. This, along with its anti-microbial effect ensures faster healing of the mouth ulcer. Chew a few leaves of tulsi along with some water about three to four times every day. This will help in getting rid of ulcers faster and also have a preventive action against their recurrence. Applying a little coconut oil directly onto the mouth ulcer or chewing some coconut (fresh or dry) helps reduce pain and inflammation and hence, ulcers heal faster. Mix some sugar to crushed khus-khus seeds and consume this mixture for instant relief from ulcers. You could apply a little ghee directly to the ulcerated area, or drink a glass of buttermilk two or three times every day. Mouth ulcers left untreated generally go away in a week or so; with these home remedies, you can expect faster relief. However, if you notice an ulcer in the mouth that is persistently present although it does not cause you any pain, do not neglect it or try to treat it with home remedies beyond a few days. Make it a point to see a doctor soon because often, a painless mouth ulcer is one of the earliest signs of oral cancer.