Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

If I do not want a baby then is it always necessary to use condom while doing sex or sometimes I can do sex without condom also? Please clarify?

Depending on menstrual cycle regular or irregular, number of days of cycle, roughly few days before &after menstruation,(few days counted from first day of menstruation. If10th may is first day of menstruation than 5th may to 15th may safe period for not using condoms,
Better to use a condom and be safe not only from pregnancy but from other infections too.
Always using condoms is advisable.
You could do sex without condom but you should know the fertility period of your partner. If you do not know exact fertile period of female then possiblity of pregnancy can be there. When you are not married or do not want to have children play safe and use condom. Fertile period is said to be roughly five days before and five days after menstruation of the female partner.
Yes. In case of regular cycle use during fertile period. That is 8 to 18 days in the middle of 28 cycle.
5 th to 12 and 20 to 28 are mostly safe.