When can I brush my teeth second time? After having my dinner or after 12 hrs of brushing in the morning?

When can I brush my teeth second time? After having my di...
The main aim of brushing is to remove the food particles that are stuck to your teeth after having food. Yes you can brush at night after dinner but remember to rinse with water after every food you have like breakfast, snacks etc.
Hi. You can brush 10 min after taking dinner.
Before going to bed. Time does not matter.
You should brush your teeth with toothpaste atleast twice a day. Once in morning just after you wake up and second time at night after dinner. In between if you consume sticky food brush all your teeth gentley without toothpaste. And rinse your mouth properly.
You will need to brush your teeth in the morning and before going to bed in night you can do water gargling after each snakes; lunch or any inetmittent food.
Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. Changing the toothbrush alone donot keeps your teeth clean. All toothpaste have nearly similar ingredients like Abrasives, Fluorides, Surfactants, Antibacterial agents, Flavourants, Remineralizers, Fluoride, Diethylene glycol, Triclosan etc. Only the wrong brushing technique that we follow harms our teeth and gums. So consult your dentist, learn proper brushing technique, Brush your teeth twice a day, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush to protect your teeth and gums from plaque and calculus. Floss your teeth inter dentally once a day. Consume a healthy diet rich in vegetables and lean protein. Reduce your intake of sugary foods and beverages. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Drink plenty of fluoridated tap water. Drink not consume alcohol drinks. Don’t smoke.
Just before going to bed when ur retiring for the night
Its advisable to brush your teeth before you go to sleep at night avoid eating anything after that.
Ideally twice a day, morning and after dinner is good enough.
Ideally, you should brush your teeth before your 8-hour sleep schedule, as bacteria in the mouth are most active during this period. People who work in night shifts are also told to brush in the morning when they come back, before their hit their bed. The whole point is to prevent bacterial action during sleep. For people with a normal working schedule, brushing in the morning and then after dinner is advised.
After having your dinner at night. And morning after before breakfast.
Dear lybrate-user ideally the brushing is advised twice daily for maintaning a healthy oral hygiene. Once advised in the morning and the second is advised at night after meals. However to maintain a good oral health you may also use mouthwash, floss to get good results.
Brushing is always done after meals do brush daily twice after meals.