I have a cavity of teeth but I use medicine medicine but I have not any improvement in my teeth.

I have a cavity of teeth but I use medicine medicine but ...
Sir medicines can't cure cavities. They need to be filled with artifical material after cleaning the infected region of the tooth sir. Please visit a dentist soo that it does not progress into a worst condition. Thank you.
Cavities can't be treated at home. Visit a near by dentist and get it filled with or without rct depending on the extent of the decay.
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
You can prevent cavity formation by proper brushing and by using anti cavity tooth paste but once the cavity has occurred you have to get it filled. Don't wait for too long get it filled immediately.
Hii. You may have deep cavity which can not be restored by simple fillings. You may need to go for root canal treatment.