Hello sir/mam My name is govind. I'm 20 year old. My problem is my face because its dark than other my body parts. I use sun screen but I didn't get any types of profit. Please suggest me and which one creams should I apply on my face? Thnx.

Hello sir/mam
My name is govind. I'm 20 year old. My prob...
To get fair colour of face follow these methods: • Applying a mixture of cucumber and papaya with one teaspoon of each and with three teaspoon of oatmeal apply it for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with water. • Apply one teaspoon of honey for 30 minutes and wash it off. • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water. • Eat fruits daily and drink a glass of milk daily. • Mash half bnana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water. • Save yourself from sunlight by covering your face with cloth.