I am suffering from a tooth ache. Whenever I eat something it pains. And I think my wisdom tooth is also coming now from the side of pain.

I am suffering from a tooth ache. Whenever I eat somethin...
Hi, apply hommoeopathic medicine - plantago q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected tooth/ teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take mag. Phos. 6x/ after every 2 hours. Do visit a dentist for proper diagnosis, share the reports with me. In case possible, will help you in treating your problem. Home-remedies: -rub a few drops of clove oil or can even press 2-3 cloves in between the teeth on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -rub a few drops on the affected tooth several times daily until the ache goes away. -apply a cool compress to outside of mouth or cheek. -mix 1 tsp of salt in a glass of warm water. Rinse your mouth with saltwater. Swirl it around in your mouth and spit it out. Make sure that you don't swallow. -soak a cotton ball in a mixture of a few drops of garlic clove oil and a small amount of olive oil, and apply the cotton ball to the area of pain.
Pain might be due to erupting wisdom tooth which usually erupts between the age of 17 to 25 years. Kindly get it checked by dentist and as per the situation in the mouth. Kindly take medications /treatment for the same.
If it is wisdom teeth then go for dental opg and confirm the eruption with your dentist so the doctor tells what is the problem.