Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

Hi. Every month 14 days before period I get breast tenderness a lot. It's really very uncomfortable for me. And also I get depression and angry as well. Breast tenderness more than worse for me. We are trying to get pregnant since three months. But I did not get pregnancy. Is this hormonal imbalance or not? I have regular periods.

As per your concern you need to do following remedy Natural home remedy using fenugreek powder: 1. Fenugreek has properties which helps grow breast size and also makes them firm 2. Take ¼ bowl of fenugreek powder 3. Add a little water 4. Mix well to make a paste 5. Apply this on the breasts 6. Massage gently 7. Leave for 15-20 minutes 8. Wash off with water This will surely help you.
This is not hormonal imbalance but due to hormones produced after ovulation, it means you are ovulating 14 days before periods so 13 to 15 days before periods is best time for pregnancy in your case. Even after 6 months if you don't become pregnant then you and husband will need tests.