Say some home remedies to remove sun tanning due to outdoor activity like sports. I become dark after 3 hrs of cricket. How to remove that sun tan. I tried sunscreen but not helpful.

Hi, use this home remedy to get a tan free glowing skin. *orange and curd mixture works well on dark damaged tanned skin. Orange has skin lightening properties and works well as a face mask. Curd works as the cleansing component on the skin and gives brightening glow to the skin. Mix dry orange peels with curd and make a fine paste. Gently apply this pack on your face and wash it with chilled rose water after 10-15 minutes. It makes your skin look fairer naturally. * mix cucumber juice+ tomato juice, then apply this on your face. Exfoliate your skin at least twice a week. This will help to remove the dead cells and open pores, thus lightening your skin tone. Always use sunscreen 20 minutes before stepping out from home. A good sunscreen with spf 40 will help to prevent tan in the indian climate. If you mean black spots, then apply bio- vally's skin lightening cream. Adequate amount of water to keep your body and skin hydrated. A good sleep at night is also very important for healthy and glowing skin.