I am a student. I have hair loss problem Many hairs fall down on my book when I study. Everyone see my baldness. I have to stop hair fall. Want to grow new hairs. Give me suggestion how to grow new hairs.

I am a student. I have hair loss problem
Many hairs fall ...
Follow these best methods for treatment of hair fall • Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs.. • Stress is one of the main cause of hair fall. To reduce hairfall, Practice Yogasana like SHIRSHASANA and SARWANGASANA only under the guidance of Expert. • you can use MAHABHRINGRAJ TEL of BAIDYANATH COMPANY and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. It increases blood circulation in your scalp and enhances hair growth. • Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo as they cause destruction of hair follicles. * Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily. * Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth.