Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am losing hair and dandruff in hair I am staying outside state with friends in hostel the water is bleached what can I do in this situation.

use dardupatradi oil
Hello, scalp is like our skin, if you won't apply oil properly your scalp will get dry and you will face dandruff problems, it is similar to your skin as in winters where you apply moisturising lotion to the skin to prevent scaling. Here are some ayurvedic tips for you- a) less shampoo and more oiling proportion should be followed. B) avoid fast food and fried and spicy food. C) avoid hair dyes and anti-dandruff shampoo as it weakens your hair roots and causes hair fall. D) use presoria ayurvedic hair shampoo, and dhurdhurpatradi hair oil. E) increase the use of sweets and dairy products except curd in your diet.
First of all I want to explain something, which is very important Most common cause of hair fall is – Hereditary, Lupus, Anxiety, Thyroid Problem, Systemic problem, During stress and Pregnancy, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Fe deficiency, Excessive Styling and lastly the Product you use without the knowledge of doctor. Now I can explain that many of this condition is need for treatment. If this disease is treated hair fall is not occur and growth is seen. But in many case hair serum and supplement is needed Firstly, don't stress over it. Meditate. Practice yoga. Relax yourself. Stress will increase your hair fall. Drink two liters of water. Eat plenty of pulses, meat, fish and milk. Avoid hair cosmetics. Wash hair twice or thrice a week. Shampoo should be done to wash dirt, dust and grime and not for anything else. Don't use dyes, bleaches or straightness. Massage scalp to improve circulation. After a bath, don't blow dry your hair instead naturally dry hair. If any scalp infection, get it treated. Any allergy should be taken care of. This are some drug 1. Tab biotin daily for 1 month 2. Tab fe (if your fe level is reeduce) 3. Scalp massage with antioxidant oil 4. Regain lotion bd for long time if you need proper and permanent solution, than take a 1 hour time and sit calm with consult me on private. Either text or any modality.