I am 23 year old and in teeth there are lot of sensitiveness how to solve the problem of it please help me and which tooth paste will help me to get.

I am 23 year old and in teeth there are lot of sensitiven...
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Sensodyne repair and protect tooth paste.
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelf or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto your tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get your teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of your problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.