I haven't able to sleep for last 2 days and I have a headache. I have also a backpain. What will I do. Pls help me to secure my life.

I haven't able to sleep for last 2 days and I have a head...
This is a general low back ache and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes, if pain still persists you can stretch your body by twisting the waist on both sides how we used to do in the school drill similarly you can try which will help you relax as well will reduce the pain. Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear mcr chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having back / leg pain though there may not be any pathological reasons for back pain. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having pain in the joints. You can do hot water steaming to reduce the headache which might be due to sinusitis.