I had cavity in my molar I dentist removed that and suggested for root canal but now he is saying the tooth can't be saved because it is damaged badly and he is saying to remove it and to affix an artificial tooth I have 32 teeth in my mouth what I do now is this safe to affix an artificial tooth or should I stay without a molar tooth.

You can get an artificial teeth it is totally safe.
Molars are the teeth which help you to chew food properly. And n if you dnt replace your tooth with artificial tooth then tooth anterior n porsterior to it will start bending in the gap. N teeth in opposite arch will start to overgrow. So bettr replace it.
Get your completely destructed tooth removed n get an artificial tooth placed. U'll need all molars for efficient chewing of food.
Molar teeth are the main grinding teeth of the dentition. Its always important to save them if its the first or second molar. If the tooth cannot be saved, its always advisable to go for replacement with an artificial tooth. In case of the third molar / wisdom tooth, replacement is unnecessary and hence extraction is preferred.
You must go for replacement of the missing tooth always, either removable or fixed denture or implant. If left untreated, leads to drifting of the opposite and adjacent tooth towards the missing space.