I removed my wisdom tooth 2 days before but my cheek swelling I tried my best eg ice pack heat etc but no change its 3rd consecutive day I am feeling what should I do now?

I removed my wisdom tooth 2 days before but my cheek swel...
It will take some time for the swelling to reduce. Please do follow your doctors instructions carefully. Take an antibiotic and anti - inflammatory painkiller for relief. You can also do like warm saline gargles 2-3 times daily.
Hello lybrate-user, swelling after extraction is common and increases until 3 days. The severity starts decreasing from then onwards. Maintain the extraction site free of food and debris. Preferably gargle with warm salt water atleast once daily.
It takes about a week for it to settle chew on a chewing gum warm salt water rinse will help
After 24 hours, rinse with your mouth with a solution made of 1/2 teaspoon salt and 8 ounces of warm water. Do not drink from a straw for the first 24 hours. Do not smoke, which can inhibit healing. An ice pack applied to the area will keep swelling to a minimum. Take pain medications as prescribed. The swelling usually subsides after 48 hours. Drink lots of fluid and eat nutritious soft food on the day of the extraction. You can eat normally as soon as you are comfortable. Eat soft foods, such as soup, pudding, yogurt, or applesauce the day after the extraction.