My teeth is yellow am using many medicines but no use of it? Please give any suggestions to, my teeth?

My teeth is yellow am using many medicines but no use of ...
No medicine is gonna make your teeth white. Go for professional cleaning of teeth, if you are not satisfied after cleaning, go for bleaching.
Go for scalling/ cleaning of teeth, visit dentist for that. If not much difference than go for whitening, and even after that you r not happy porcelain veneer is the option for u, you will get awesome result by porcelain veneers.
Visit mds prosthodontist for veneer. Veneer is a porcelain which will cover your yellow teeth and it will stick with your teeth by using sp. Dental cement. Or bleeching but in that stain of food will cause yellowish teeth in few months.
Naturally our teeth colour ranges from pearly white to pale yellow so everyone cannot hv white teeth. Get scalling n polishing done by dentist. If you r not happy with your teeth shade later, you can get bleaching done by dentist which'll lighten your teeth by 2-3 shades. Alternatively you can use a teeth whitening toothpaste such as snowdent after scalling. Whitening gels used daily along with customized dental trays provided by dentist r also available in the market. Avoid heavily coloured foods, tea n coffee, cool drinks, smoking n tobacco products as they stain teeth.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.