Actually my front teeth was broken slightly. At age 12. Can you tell me. What will be the cost for putting cup over the broken teeth.

Actually my front teeth was broken slightly. At age 12. C...
The cap will start from 1500-15000. But first, get an x-ray done to be sure that the broken edge is not near the nerve endings or you might require an rct before cap.
Sir it will depend on the quality of cap you desire. I would suggest a zirconia crown as it's a front tooth and esthetics are main concern. They will range in between 7.5k to 14k sir depending on the quality. Even a all ceramic normal crown will be great.
Cap prices depends upon the dentist n location of clinic n also the material of cap you choose. Hence starts 2.5k onwards. However an x ray'll b reqd to check if there is infection in that tooth before placing cap. If infection is present, rct'll b reqd. Regards.