I am suffering from sinus problem and I came to know about it last week before dis I had asthma and even dust allergy. I still hav dust allergy should I still use my inhaler. Because I hav problem at night breathing.

Sinus is a normal roomy structure around nasal cavity its infection called sinusitis, if a person suffering from nasal obstruction along with sinusits and mild to moderate nasal allergies it means most probably he is suffering from dns (deviated nasal septum. Nasal obstruction is because of the deviated portion of the nasal septum (this is the bony partition of the nose cavity. Allergies are because of the hampered muco-ciliary mechanism (normally mucus is produced in the nose to moisten our nose cavity, oral cavity, and help food bolus to move downward, this mucus is basically moves on the cilia of the nasal mucosa) this mechanism gets hampered and mucus start accumulating in the nose and sinus cavity which is why thick mucus comes from nose in patients of nose obstruction and person develops sinusiits. When a surgeon removes the nasal septum deviation has not been removed properly the symptoms persists, and patient thinks that the nose bone has again regrown. It is not because of regrowth but because of half surgery done or due to the non removal of the deviation (reason can be many) nowadays nasal septal deviation can be removed endoscopically.