Char din se mere ek tooth me achanak se thada garm lagna shuru ho gya h kuch bhi khate bakt asha niye dard hota h. Mai kya karun?

Char din se mere ek tooth me achanak se thada garm lagna ...
Dear lybrate-user, your teeth have become sensitive to cold food-stuff and water. Sensitivity may occur due to a variety of causes, the most common being: 1. Brushing your teeth too hard 2. Gum diseases 3. Dental cavity if you are applying too much pressure while brushing, it is likely to lead to a condition called as attrition, wherein the the outermost tough layer of the teeth (enamel) begins to wear, exposing the underlying structures that are more sensitive to cold stuff. If that is the case, you need to use a soft brush and put minimal pressure on your teeth while brushing. Also, you must switch to an anti-sensitivity toothpaste which will help reduce your problem to a considerable extent. In case you have an inadequately maintained oral hygiene, is likely that you may have developed a gum problem, which is manifesting as sensitivity. For that, you would be required to get a thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist. It will solve your problem. Besides the above, dental cavities also cause abnormal sensations to cold water. You will have to get it checked from a dentist, and if such a cavity is present, it may require a filling.
Hi, teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
Apke dant me sadan hai. Dant ka x-ray niklva lijiye. Sadan jyaada ho to rct aur cap karva lijiye. Varna aap composite cement bharva dijiye.