I am suffering from nose and eye allergy since 2 years. I take some medicine from an ENT specialist doctor, but it not cured my disease. The under wall of nose and cone of both eyes itches a lot. When I touch my nose lot of sneezing coming on that time. So can you please suggest me what should I do?

I am suffering from nose and eye allergy since 2 years. I...
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis. 1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). 2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem. B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. Use antiallergic eyedrop along with lubricating eyedrop. This will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to.