Hi my baby girl is 1 week old, her weight is 2.5kg I know it's normal but I want to increase her weight please advice some medicines.

Hi my baby girl is 1 week old, her weight is 2.5kg I know...
Continue to breastfeed on demand. As frequently as she needs. Mother's diet. Then she should have 1800 to 2200calorie perday yo breastfeed comfortably. She can have 5 portions of fruits whatever us seasonally available preferred during day time. Drink plenty of water 4 to 6 lper day. Water is important for hydration and good flow of milk. Apples, papaya, my samba, banana are all good. Ask her to have dry fruits few pieces twice a day. (almond+kishmish) plenty of green veggies. Good protein source with each meal (no soya). Additional 550 calorie more than your regular diet. Extra protein of at least 12 to 18 gram +50 gram of normal protein. Daal, chana iron+calcium/vitd3supplements. This is the general plan for a more detailed plan. I would need your bodyweight and height work level (sedentary/working) regular diet that you have. Tests you need cbc with esr serum calcium and 25 (oh) vitd3 levels feed her as soon as she wants, she will gain soon enough. Don't worry too much. That affects your moods and baby can sense it. Hope this helps.
Congratulations on the new arrival! I am sure you already know that breast milk is the best medicine! do not worry, make sure your baby gets enough of it. Also, do not forget well-baby visits to your doctor and the immunisation as well.