I have a baby boy of one year. His weight is 8.6 around, is this the correct weight, please help me how to increase his weight, what are the food I gave him, please answer me quickly.

Weight is good enuf for a 1 years old child. You can give him foods like khichdi daliya kheer. Basically nutritious home made food which is easy to chew for the baby. Add ghee sugar butter as appropriate.
Hi, there are a few suggestions for you to improve your child's health. Give him milk about 300ml per day plus 1milk cereal like suji kheer, dalia, rice kheer or fruit custard. Give him variety of fruits but specially include banana which is a wholesome diet for kids. Give him dals, boiled chana, rajma rice or rajma tikki, moong dal and chana sprouts, dal parantha, chana dal or moong dal pakodis. Use soya in cutlets or add soya atta to wheat atta or suji to make pancakes. You can make idlis with mixed grains and added vegs veg dalia pulav is a complete healthy meal for kids. I feel it is important to have a nutritious meal and feel physically and mentally active. Your son's weight is ok for his age. With regular nutritional foods, it would further improve plus will ensure his overall physical and mental development.