Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from teeth problem, there is a hole in my teeth, how can I recover from it?

4 Doctors Answered
It has to be filled up by a dentist or you may require to get a cap from a dentist.
Once your teeth is damaged with a decay/ hole, there is no way you can reverse it with any remedies. Visit a dentist asap to get it cleaned n filled. If your hole in teeth has been extensive n damaged your teeth nerve, you'll require rct n capping. Regards.
Get filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.