PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
9 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hi…This problem is due to irritation and inadequate nutrition of the brain. So follow few basic things ….
1) drink only 100-150 ml of water during meals ….
2) don’t drink water one hour before meals and one hour after meal…
3) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast, fermented and stale foods…
4) avoid coffee and tea…
5) try to sleep upto 10.30 pm …
6) do anuloma viloma pranayam and omkar chanting regularly early in the morning…
A) eat 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jaggery during meals…
B) take 250 ml of fresh butter milk during meals.
C) instill 3-4 drops of CHANDANADI TAILA in each nostril at the time of sleeping……
Do all these things for 15 days. It gives you good result.
Consult to me for further suggestions. THANKS.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Difficulty Sleeping treatment