My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr.

My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is w...
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. if you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching
U need to get the oral prophylaxis done from a dentist followed by proper brushing and rising atleast twice a day.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.