I am facing yellow colour my teeth. Every day and night I am brushing. Do not know what is the reason behind my teeth colour. Can you please help me.

I am facing yellow colour my teeth. Every day and night I...
Are you a fast food eater. Go for oral prophylesis and bleaching with colgate phos flor mouth wash for atleast 2 month. Avoid taking cold drink and fast food and oily.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.