I have black spot on my face and my skin is dark and wrinkled and my head also pains so it becomes very thought fir me to do so work and my hair is also falling I want to grow my hairs so can anyone please suggest me some medicine or any other options please thank you.
For black spots on face - use tea tree face wash and toner twice daily. Use aha glow face wash daily
use sunscreen with spf 30 daily.
Use natural face pack of multani mitti and lemon 2 times a week.
You can also use apple cider vinegar with mother for 5 mins after washing your face and splash it clean with water. Most important is diet- do not eat junk, eat more vegetables and fruits especially with vitamin c.
For hairfall - 1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home)
2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like egg, yougurt and lemon. 3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night.
4. Apply raw amla juice on hair thrice a week.
5. Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion. 6. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair.
7. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea.
8. You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain ph balance of your hair.
9. Hair health depends on the amount of protein in your diet. Foods like chicken, eggs, fish, nuts, dry fruits gives you the required nutrients to keep your skin and hair healthy. So consume plenty of them. Eat things rich in vitamin c like amla and oranges. 10. Drink lots of water to flush out toxins from the body.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair Growth treatment