Hi, I am Arpitkumar, age 21. I have been rejected in SSB medicals due to anterior teeth not in occlusion. When I consulted local dentists they suggested to apply braces and before that 4 teeth also would be extracted for making some space. So should I go for it because I am in dilemma that extraction would also get me rejected and would also affect my eyes. Please help me.

Hi,
I am Arpitkumar, age 21. I have been rejected in SSB ...
U can have your teeth aligned as suggested, it will not affect your eyes.
Hi,
The total pt required for selection r 14 but decided into anterior n posterior 8,6, if the stay that much n have no other problems u can't b rejected on this
Hi,
Dear, you won't be losing much of dental points when you get your premolars extracted (which we normally do) for orthodontic treatment, provided you have remaining teeth in good health. You must go for treatment as advised, because otherwise they won't get you in. All the best.
Hi,
For space we use to extract teeth so that the teeth comes into proper occlusion there is a myth of losing eye sight there is no relation between eye sight & teeth.
Hi,
Extraction will not affect your eyes.