My daughter is 15 month old but no teeth come any problems and pls tell me diet for my daughter.

My daughter is 15 month old but no teeth come any problem...
It requires investigation fifteen months is fairly late consult a paedodontist get X-ray done if she has any chances of teeth coming or she has anodontia
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. PRIMARY TEETH – ERUPTION TIMETABLE: Upper TeethWhen tooth emergesWhen tooth falls out Central incisor8 to 12 months6 to 7 years Lateral incisor9 to 13 months7 to 8 years Canine (cuspid) 16 to 22 months10 to 12 years First molar13 to 19 months9 to 11 years Second molar25 to 33 months10 to 12 years Lower TeethWhen tooth emergesWhen tooth falls out Second molar23 to 31 months10 to 12 years First molar14 to 18 months9 to 11 years Canine (cuspid) 17 to 23 months 9 to 12 years Lateral incisor10 to 16 months7 to 8 years Central incisor6 to 10 months6 to 7 years If any tooth didn't erupt beyond its age of eruption, kindly consult your dentist.