My front teeth are yellowish. I don't like it. I want it to be white. Please suggest me so that it will be white and there will be no effect on strength of teeth.

My front teeth are yellowish. I don't like it. I want it ...
Brush twice daily, rinse your mouth after all meals. Also get scaling and polishing of teeth done once in six months. You may also get bleaching of teeth done for whiter teeth. Avoid foods that stain teeth, like tea. Coffee. Haldi. Etc.
Dear lybrate-user, you should visit a qualified dentist and have a proper assessment as to the cause of the yellowness based on which an appropriate treatment may be suggested to you.
Artificially you change your smile ant ceramic / composite veneer or ant. Metal free ceramic cr.
Naturally our teeth colour ranges from pearly white to pale yellow so everyone cannot hv white teeth. Get scalling n polishing done by dentist. If you r not happy with your teeth shade later, you can get bleaching done by dentist which'll lighten your teeth by 2-3 shades. Alternatively you can use a teeth whitening toothpaste such as snowdent. Avoid heavily coloured foods, tea n coffee, cool drinks, tobacco products as they stain teeth.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.