To lose weight, you have to maintain an input-output ratio. Whatever food you eat contains the input calories which gives you the output calories in the form of energy. If your input calories is too much, you are likely to put on weight.
The best way to lose weight is to exercise or spend the additional calories accumulated in your body in the form of fat. The other most important thing is to eat wisely. Try to cut down the excessive calories you are eating and make sure whatever you eat is healthy.
Some tips to lose weight -
1. Have more fruits and vegetables than junk food and juices.
2. Avoid sugar as much as you can
3. Exercise 3-4 times a week.
4. Have an early dinner, preferably before 8 p. M.
5. Do not starve yourself. Eat small meals 5 times a day.
6. Have barley soup in dinner and avoid rice at night.
7. Drink lots of water daily.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.