I have desk job, my weight increased from 75kg to 86kg. How to reduce it? Pls suggest.

I have desk job, my weight increased from 75kg to 86kg. H...
HI…1) take 1 tsf of lavan bhaskar churna before meals 2) drink 100-150 ml of warm water during meals, do these things for 30 days, gives you good result, thanks.
Hi lybrate user, to loose your weight naturally you have to do some dietary changes and activity. Take small & frequent meal (2 major meal and 3-4 small meal). Avoid taking heavy dinner. Cut or stop simple sugar and simple carbs, preserved, tinned and canned products from diet. Try to take 4-5 meals of green leafy vegetables & fruits. Take sufficient water. Besides of sitting job you have to give some time for your body so start work out approx for 30-40 minutes daily like brisk walk, running, jogging, skipping, swimming whatever you like. You can also consult with a dietician for proper diet chart.