I am 25 years old and my teeth shade is yellow. I tried many ways to whiten it but in vain. Is there any way to whiten it.

I am 25 years old and my teeth shade is yellow. I tried m...
Hi, there are various method / products available to whiten teeth. The most effective is in-office whitening done by a dental professional. It's usually a one hour procedure in which whitening gel will apply to the teeth and activate by whitening light for 10 to 15 minutes. 2 or 3 such sessions may required.
Naturally our teeth colour ranges from pearly white to pale yellow so everyone cannot hv white teeth. Get scalling n polishing done by dentist. If you r not happy with your teeth shade later, you can get bleaching done by dentist which'll lighten your teeth by 2-3 shades. Alternatively you can use a teeth whitening toothpaste such as snowdent. Avoid heavily coloured foods, tea n coffee, cool drinks, tobacco products as they stain teeth.
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. If you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching of teeth.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Dear lybrate-user, you should get your teeth whitened by bleaching of teeth. Two types of bleaching kits are used these days. Home use kit is to be used twice a week and you should get results in about two three months. The office bleach system is the better one, where you get teeth bleached at a dentist chair. You get results in a single sitting of 2 to 3 hours. This is more long lasting as well.
Dear, you may have to go for dental bleaching for white teeth.