I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)

I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limi...
You should take proper diet. Take frequent meals instead of 3 big meals. Don't overeating. Remember to eat your food slowly chew well and not to swallow. Take small and frequent meals.
May be due to digestive disorder. Observe the following to improve your digestive system---*Diet –Avoid fried, spicy and sour foods. *Maintain food timings-neither stomach should be empty nor heavy, frequent small helpings may be ok. *Prefer – whole grains, milk, curd, greens, fruits and such items which suit you. *Have timely and adequate sleep. *. Drinking lots of water is good.*Be relaxed and avoid tension *. Daily jogging or such exercise to ensure good blood circulation which helps digestion, dissipation of gases and nutrients reaching the body *Increased blood circulation, in turn, takes away toxins from the system making you more active agile and fit. Digestive disorder and flatulence bloats your abdomen causing pressure on other adjacent organs. Homoeopathy has good treatment for stomach pain acidity and flatulence without adverse effects. Take Nux vomica 200 in the morning and in the evening for 6 days and give feedback.