For e. G am losing hair quick and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can Ido. Can you please help me with this?

For e. G am losing hair quick and have tried all shampoos...
Hi… apply mixture of onion and lemon juice on the scalp, @take 200 ml of fresh buttermilk after meals, @take 30-40 black currants and 1 tsf of jaggery during meals, @take fresh juice of beet or pomegranate in morning instead of breakfast, @take 20 ml of BHRUNGARAJASAVA and 2 tablets of raktastambhak vati after meals, @use vatajatadi taila and rootz shampoo, do all these things for 30 days…it gives you good result…thanks.