I have fone fillings in ma tooth. I can feel sensation since the fillings are deleted. I am scared of drilling. Whether the same can be done through laser method. How much does it cost per teeth?

Any decay in the tooth has to be drilled out, irrespective of the kind of filling used.
Go for composite filling you wont feel sensitivity
Lasers r ok but dentist has to see how big is tooth cavity. Lasers r costly. Keep patience for drilling. Get it filled.
Laser treatments are costly, after the filling if the teeth r sensitive than the cement that placed might give that sensitivity or may be the teeyh that r filled r borderline exposure to pulp, if it is do you need to go for rct or you can do one thing use a desensitised paste like thermoseal -ra for 4 weeks.
Yes it can be done by laser method, the cost varies from 750 to 1500 per filling.
We do painless fillings which last life long. Rs. 1200 per tooth.
Laser is very expensive. Need refilling.
Laser is not more effective than drilling. A good dentist who genuinely cares about the patient and has a good hand will really put you at ease. You can put local anesthetic usually that helps too.